* What makes a watch tick?
* What is a Swiss lever escapement?
* Parts of the escapement
* Disassembling the Seiko Workhorse (SII NH35A)
* Understanding all the components that make up the movement
* Reassembling the NH35A
*Dismantling the watch (dial/hands/movement)
*Assembling the watch and setting hands/dial
* Regulating the watch using a timegrapher
* Using a timegrapher to determine a watch’s performance
* Waterproof check
Full day course is from 9:30AM - 5:00PM.
No prior experience is required.
Class size limited to maximum 3 persons and minimum 2 person.
Includes 1 hour lunch break.