ENDEAVOUR - ROSS ICE
Out Of Stock!
We will notify you when this product becomes available.
- FREE WORLDWIDE SHPPING
- 24 MONTH GUARANTEE
- CARBON NEUTRAL OPTION
Designed for the serious diver (desk or deep), the Endeavour is crafted from solid UltraHex™ coated titanium, and built to withstand the toughest conditions. Reliable, versatile and incredibly lightweight, it's the ideal watch for the everyday adventurer.
Available on a titanium bracelet, featuring a new buckle allowing for “on-the-fly” adjustments or a premium Hexa-Flex strap, for those gritty, grimy, rinse and repeat adventures.
- Solid Titanium with UltraHex™ Coating (up to ~1200Hv hardness)
- NH35A(With-Date) Automatic Movement
- 200m (660ft) / 20ATM
- Screw-down crown with custom reverse engraved logo
- Glacier textured dials with applied indexes
- Swiss Superluminova C3 & BGW9
- Sapphire Crystal with inner-side Super-AR
- Solid Titanium bracelet with UltraHex™ Coating (On-the-fly quick adjust buckle and quick release springbars)
- Screw-down solid titanium caseback with VITON® gasket
- Included extras: Blackcomb pouch.
- 40.5mm case width
- 12.5mm case thickness
- 46mm case length /lug-to-lug
- 20mm lug width tapers to 16mm at buckle
- Weight: 100-110g (with bracelet)